2020 Lexus RX Available Now
The 2020 Lexus RX is headed this way with the first truckload carrying the updated model scheduled to arrive at our Lexus dealership in San Antonio, Texas around September 16 – 23, 2019. With over 25 arriving at North Park Lexus Dominion in the coming weeks, now is the perfect time to reserve your 2020 RX. Sleeker and more sophisticated than ever, the 2020 RX features a bold new front fascia, new exterior colors and expressive LED headlamps and taillamps. Inside, you can choose from updated package options, interior trim and enjoy all-new standard technology including Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Lexus Enform Wifi, Amazon Alexa compatibility, a convenient touchscreen multimedia display and the advanced Lexus Safety System+ 2.0 featuring Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign Assist and more. For those wanting one of the first of the updated RX models to arrive in Texas, check out our incoming inventory then call or contact our sales team to reserve your new Lexus RX – before someone else does.
Available 2020 RX Options
Now standard with more technology than ever before, you may find yourself leaning toward one of the “starting” package options. This value RX option will still give you the ability to get turn by turn navigation either via Scout GPS, Apple CarPlay or Android Auto and you will have the invaluable peace of mind that comes with the standard Lexus Safety System+ 2.0 in addition to added Blind Spot Monitor with Intuitive Parking Assist with Auto Braking and Auto Dim Power Fold Mirrors. Listing for around $48,815, this starting package level 2020 RX also comes with Heated Front Seats, Power Moon Roof, Aluminum Roof Rails and the new Touch-Free Rear Power Door with Kick Sensor. Best of all, the first RX with this price point arriving at Lexus Dominion is in one of our all-time favorite Lexus exterior colors, Caviar Mica. Shortly following the Caviar Mica RX arrival, we have an Eminent White with the new Birch interior and other great color options that our sales team can go over with you.
For anyone looking for a few more options on their 2020 RX, you can choose from 2 different RX that has a list price of around $51,195 and a September arrival date. Available in Moonbeam Mica with Parchment and Eminent White with Black, this Premium RX will come with all of the great standard features and new technology in addition to the following added options:
- Blind Spot Monitor with Intuitive Parking Assist and Rear Cross-Traffic Braking
- 20″ Dark Silver Alloy Wheels with Machined Finish
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Touch-Free Power Rear Door with Kick Sensor
- Premium Package including Power Folding, Auto-Dim Mirror, Driver Memory Settings
- Power Moon Roof with Roof Rails
- Wood and Leather-Trimmed Heated Steering Wheel
Want more? You’ve got it! Choose from 6 different 2020 RX 350s arriving this month with 12.3″ Touchscreen Navigation and Multimedia Display. We even have 1 incoming with new Triple-Beam Auto-Leveling LED Headlamps with Adaptive Front Lighting System and LED Fog Lamps and Taillamps. This first group of 2020 RX’s with Navigation range from $53,480 to $54,545 (with the upgraded Triple Beam LED Lights) and are available in Eminent White with Birch, Moonbeam Mica with Parchment, Caviar Mica with Black and Eminent White with Parchment with even more color options inbound.
Also arriving this month and at the moment, still available for purchase is the first 2020 RX 450h F SPORT with the new Performance Package. The 2020 RX Hybrid offers the exhilaration and efficiency of a hybrid, including 308 total system horsepower – all without requiring a charge and the RX Hybrid F SPORT with Performance Package takes everything you love about the Lexus RX then takes it up another level. This incoming RX 450h F SPORT with Performance Package is Atomic Silver with the Black F SPORT interior and lists for $61,565. You also get the following added options:
- F SPORT Performance: 20″ Alloy Wheels, F SPORT Steering Wheel, Shift Knob, Badges, Upgraded, Unique F SPORT bumpers, Grille, Seats, Meter and Scuff Plates, LED Ambient Illumination, Aluminum Trim, Front and Rear Performance Dampers, Driver Memory Settings, Power Folding Outside Mirrors, Stainless Steel Rear Door Garnish, Adaptive Variable Suspension, Sport Steering, Heated and Ventilated Seats and Heated Steering Wheel
- Blind Spot Monitor with Intuitive Parking Assist, Panoramic View Monitor and Rear Cross-Traffic Braking
- Color Head-Up Display
- Triple Beam LED Headlamps, Cornering Lamps, Front LED turn signals and fog lamps
- Panoramic Moon Roof
- 12.3″ Navigation System and Multimedia Display
- Touch-Free Power Rear Door with Kick Sensor
Of course, there is a whole lot more already incoming and due to arrive shortly after this first batch of 2020 RX’s including the RX 350 F SPORT, RX 350 L with Luxury Package and exclusive Noble Brown interior and many more! Contact our sales team at North Park Lexus Dominion by calling 210-816-6000 and don’t forget to stop by the dealership around September 16th to see and drive the updated 2020 RX.