Turbo Trend, Lexus Does It Again!
Turbo’s have got to be trending by now…
Lexus will soon introduce another Turbo-Charged Lexus with the all new Lexus RC200t! The 2016 Lexus RC will soon be available with 3 engine options: an in-line 4-cylinder with 241 HP, another V6 AWD with 255 HP and the original V6 with 306 HP. Other notable updates for the 2016 RC includes the option for Orange Brake Calipers (awesome!) that will be available on the 2016 Lexus RC200t and RC350 RWD F SPORT only and the addition of Lexus Enform Service Connect that allows customers to remotely view vital vehicle information and conveniently connect them to their servicing Lexus dealer.
Here are the details on the newest Turbo-Charged Lexus, the Lexus RC200t:
- 241 Horsepower @ 5,800 RPM
- 2.0-liter twin-scroll turbocharged in-line 4-cylinder aluminum block and cylinder heads engine
- Torque: 258 lb-ft. @ 1,650 – 4,400 RPM
- Front Engine, Rear Wheel Drive
- 8-Speed Multi-Mode Automatic Transmission, Electronically Controlled Transmission with Intelligence (ECT-i) with Steering Wheel Mounted Paddle Shifters
- 0-60 mph Acceleration: 7.3 seconds
- Estimated Fuel Economy: 22/32/26 (city/hwy/combined)
Wait, there’s more…
The 2016 Lexus RC will be available in Eminent White Pearl (replacing Starfire Pearl) and will offer a new Destination Search accessed through the complimentary Lexus Enform App Suite. Ride quality has also been enhanced with Limited Slip Differential with Performance Dampers added to the RC200t and RC350 F SPORT models.
We are excited for the new Turbo-Charged Lexus and think the addition of the Lexus RC200t will really complement the RC line-up by providing an engine choice capable of pleasing any driving style.